Monday 22 February 2010

Bit anxious ...

I've had a long weekend as I had today off work and on Friday I reset my alarm for Saturday morning. This means that I need to put it back to the correct time for getting up for work tomorrow. Seems quite simple really but not for someone with OCD. This is the cause of much anxiety. I need to check my alarm dozens of times each night and in fact have two alarms in case one does not go off. I realise this probably makes the problem worse because I then need to check both dozens of times but anyway, I prefer to have two. I normally do not reset them as I don't need them at weekends so now I have altered it I am anxious I will need to check much more for longer. I will try to use what I have learnt recently and keep in mind that setting it and checking once is enough. If I know I have done it once, then I have done it! Well wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment