Sunday 11 April 2010

Found the logic...

Over the last few weeks I have been a little erratic to say the least and basically have been "going into one" about my weight. Well now I have stopped obsessing and discovered the logic I need to come to a sensible and realistic decision. I have been torn between what I want and what is right for me. I don't want my goal to be towards being skinny as that is unhealthy psychologically and physically. I also don't want to think my natural weight is whatever weight I end up being when my appetite is fulfilled - there are a lot of large people with big appetites! I now realise I have been thinking too much and haven't been able to see the woods for the trees. I guess obsessions are like that. I just need to lose the excess. Simple as that. It doesn't matter what number the label in my clothes says, as long as I lose the excess I will be healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment