Monday 3 May 2010

And on and on...

The compulsion to repeat a list of things to do is still here. On and on it goes. I have pretty much just decided to try to relax and enjoy the rest of the bank holiday weekend and not bother trecking into the West End (as I do each day for work). I think I'll just nip to the local town for some bits for dinner and then do a few things around the house namely list more items on eBay. I feel the compulsion fading now. Perhaps that's it for the day? Selling bags is probably smarter than buying them which was my main reason for going to the West End. I know, I know I am not supposed to be buying them after my self imposed kind of ban but Orla Kiely has brought out a fab collection of leather bags. I like the canvas but can only do leather I'm afraid. They're rather wonderful. Perhaps I'll have a little trip to Fenwick in the week! Bad girl! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment