Sunday 19 February 2012

Well here we go then...

I bought a car today! I have been looking for three or four weeks now and today I saw the right one. My husband will collect it on Thursday. I have another refresher lesson coming up after which I will be driving to my karate lessons at the weekend which is why I am getting the car really. One more weekend of public transport and off I go. My husband has said he will come with me the first time I drive to each location as they are dotted around town. Then I will be on my own. Blimey! Facing the fear...

1 comment:

  1. I am in the market for a new car as well, and for some reason, my OCD attacks big decisions like these... Is it the right car? Do I really love it? I am currently working on this. I am happy for you that you got a car, good luck with it and with facing your fear!

    ReplyDelete