Wednesday 2 June 2010

Real success...

Well as I said in my last blog I went away for the weekend - something which usually fills me with anxiety and an incredible ability to feel stress about the smallest of things others would not even register as stressful. This time I am pleased to say I was just like one of the others. I did not stress about not sleeping and I slept, didn't worry about what we would eat and just enjoyed my meals. I just got on with enjoying my time! This really is a first (for several years anyway). I am realistic though and realise this will not necessarily be continuous progress. It will surely be an up and down pathway but I am optimistic.

With regard to the OCD I do still need to work on the old locking up though. I am not going downhill but did slightly a while ago and seem to have stuck there. Hmmm what to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment